What we’ll do for you
Our services include a range of provisions to clients who demonstrate community care support needs. This includes support with personal care, continence management, moving & handling and positioning, medication management and skin care, meal preparation, signposting to other services where appropriate, and support for carers.
Care services outline
- Support to maintain independence with activities of daily living
- Support with personal care, such as bathing, washing and shaving
- Supporting getting up or going to bed
- Helping people with dementia to live in their own homes
- Support with medication, ordering prescriptions etc.,
- Support w ith preparing of nutritious and healthy meals
- Support with eating and drinking, encouraging food and fluid intake
- Support with continence management
We also provide
- Sit in services
- Live in Care
- Providing Companionship
- Laundry and light domestic housekeeping tasks
- Support with booking appointments
- Accompanying clients to medical appointments or on social outings,
- Shopping and running errands
- Escort to church/shopping/scheduled activities
Agile Carers Limited does not provide nursing care service. Our care staff will not undertake task that requires the skills and expertise of clinical professionals such as:
- Toe and nail cuttings
- Ear syringing
- Removing/replacing urinary Catheters
- Bowel evacuation
- Injections involving assembling syringes
- Filling of oxygen cylinders
- Tracheostomy care
We are here for you. Get in touch today!
Complete the form below to get in touch with us.
Please don’t complete this form if you are looking for a care job. Your application will not be considered if you do so. This form is specifically for people who are looking to hire our services.